PDA

View Full Version : How can I improve / where can i go from here

gladeras
08-14-2009, 12:38 AM
Armory link :
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dreadmaul&n=Gladeras)
- 31.3k hp with frost presence -
- defence capped -
- hit capped -

So i posted here a few days back and got some good advice regarding my hit cap and replacing my gloves. So I've finally reached the hit cap, and now i intend to level blacksmithing and eventually jewelcrafting for added bonuses. I basically have everything I need from emblems of conquest and I believe that my spec is complete.

My question is, once i finish levelling my professions and level my rep with hodir (for shoulder enchant), what should i do to improve. What sorta stats should i be concentrating on and what gear should i be looking at obtaining which would be around my level.

Should i start trying to run ulduar?
Should i be farming naxx25 still for some gear?
Or is there a crucial upgrade in emblems that im missing.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thank you.

Benihimey
08-14-2009, 04:40 AM
get lots of expertice

Hades
08-14-2009, 05:05 AM
And a new weapon too, imo. The Destroyer's a great starter weapon, but your gear's way too nice for a low-end piece like that. I'd like to move into an Edge of Ruin from the new 5man Heroic, personally. Also, maybe pick up the 4pc bonus from the valorous scourgeborne set. 3 extra seconds of IBF is wonderful, considering the nerf to the cooldown time. Your spec is definitely solid, and the change (Not even plural) that I'd make is really a matter of opinion (Lose Morbidity, pick up Acclimation) and due to my own relatively low HP. Other than that, it's off to the races! If you're ready for it mentally, I'd jump into Ulduar with both feet and stomp around in there like I owned the place if I was in your shoes right now. ;)

gladeras
08-15-2009, 09:30 PM
And a new weapon too, imo. The Destroyer's a great starter weapon, but your gear's way too nice for a low-end piece like that. I'd like to move into an Edge of Ruin from the new 5man Heroic, personally. Also, maybe pick up the 4pc bonus from the valorous scourgeborne set. 3 extra seconds of IBF is wonderful, considering the nerf to the cooldown time. Your spec is definitely solid, and the change (Not even plural) that I'd make is really a matter of opinion (Lose Morbidity, pick up Acclimation) and due to my own relatively low HP. Other than that, it's off to the races! If you're ready for it mentally, I'd jump into Ulduar with both feet and stomp around in there like I owned the place if I was in your shoes right now. ;)

Okay i literally took your advice and got the edge of ruin from the new 5 man heroic. Now i guess its time to try and do some ulduar. I need to find a new raiding guild though, my guild doesn't raid ulduar yet ;( or perhaps pug.