PDA

View Full Version : Need help with gear

djosh
08-13-2009, 03:14 PM
First here is my armory.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=Djosh)

Now I think I'm a good tank, I've tanked all of Ulduar, even did XT hard mode, done a lot of achievments in there, and gonna start working on Hodir and Thorim hard mode tonight. Problem is when it comes to gear I'm not good at making decisions when the diference is really small.

Lately I've been getting a lot of gear, but its all the same ilvl. I tend to keep the stuff I have on only because I can't decide what is better. I only have been upgrading when an item is higher ilvl.

I used to be hit capped until I got my first piece of T9. Threat hasn't been to much of an issue for me so I figured it wouldn't hurt to drop some hit. I don't know if you want me to post the other items I have or what. Any direction would be appreciated. I just hate looking at the gear and not knowing what is better. I've tried looking up some stuff but I haven't found anything really useful so I figured I would ask here.

Anything to know would be useful, gems, enchants, gear. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks :)

Zaganoth
08-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Your 11 over def cap so you should drop at least 2 of those def rating gems and enchants for Stamina and or hit, all depending on what you want more of. Thats all i can say everything else looks fine to me. but you definitely do not need that extra def, like what i did today to top 32k UB was to get 18 stam to shield, instead of 20 def rating, 275 hp to chest instead of 22 rating, and so on, anything else i cant say havent been passed Thorim/Freya in Ulduar.

Crommi
08-13-2009, 06:01 PM
Gear and enchants look fine, maybe bit heavy on block for my preference and you could swap those two +24sta gem for +30sta. If you're not planning to run ToC25, you could also look into gathering some Runed Orbs for crafted belt and boots.

djosh
08-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Yeah I plan on getting the boots and belt soonish. I just don't want to get the belt if its not an upgrade. Gems I'm gonna get soon, I just running low on badges.

Griff
08-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Defense rating to shield is superior to the BC era +18 stam. Avoiding just one more hit from Thorim is far better than 180 health.