PDA

View Full Version : Orc DK Tank LF Raiding Guild

Grissome
08-12-2009, 11:26 AM
I am a Blood Tank & Frost Tank DK. (The Specs may not be the best right now, but I can promise you I am looking into it. But I am proud of my Frost Spec)

I can raid from 8pm to 11pm or midnight (Time Zone is PST), will raid on any server pvp, pve, any time zone server. There is no way I can get on before 8pm.

I know most of the Ulduar fights, I am a huge fan of tank spot. I watch the videos, and read the forums, along with the wow forums. I also watch youtube to see how others do raids so I have more options in my play book.

I began playing post BC for about 2 months then quit, I began playing again about 3 months after WOTLK came out. Previous to WoW, I played EQ for about 5 years.

I played a SK & Necro there, so when I saw DK I knew what I wanted to be, I prolly know my class better then most knuckle-heads out there. I know there are a ton out there, but I can honestly say I am skilled as my class.

I know the raids and I never go into a raid without knowing the fights like the back of my hand. I always have flasks, fish feasts, and my own personal food. I have frost resist gear, with paladin buff I have 485 frost resist.

If you have any questions please feel free to tell me about your guild and such. I am lookin to Raid Ulduar, or be in a guild that is at least raiding 25 man naxx on a regular basis.

My first raid in WoW was 10 Man Naxx, a week later I was in 25 man naxx. The raid leader was a bufoon, so I took over and finished the raid having never been there previously in 25 man naxx. Afterwards about 4 people joined the guild I was in due to them liking my raid style. I learn quick, and I do my best. My saying "I strive for perfection, I hope that the man by my side does to".

Stats:
32k HP
24% Dodge (w/ Horn of Winter, 27% with Sigil)
22% Parry
Name: Maxemiss on Bladefist

Author: Ulysses S. Grant
The Art of War is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can, Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving (Spoken like a true raid leader)

Grissome
08-12-2009, 08:26 PM
anyone need a tank like me?