PDA

View Full Version : Advice on talents and glyphs

Mell
08-11-2009, 05:34 PM
I have been reading the forums for awhile and I have a few questions. One with where to find points for shield specialization, I took them out of focused rage but I am wondering if it would be better to take them out of deep wounds? I would also like to know what would be best glyph of blocking or glyph of devastate with the recent buff to devastate?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eldre%27Thalas&n=Melleroy)
If you have any other advice please feel free to answer. Thank you ahead of time.

Doormat
08-12-2009, 01:09 AM
I still use 2/5 shield specialization. For large trash pulls I never find I need more rage than I already have. For boss fights, its a lot less useful than focused rage. Rage on avoidance is cool but when its useful I don't need it.

I'm a huge fan of the threat generated from deep wounds so I wouldn't change that either.

I recently changed from glyph of blocking to glyph of devastate. Glyph of blocking is effectively a threat glyph since block doesn't do much against difficult content. Glyph of devastate is also a threat glyph and also has the utility of putting up sunders quickly (useful for short burst dps phases such as razorscale phase 1, XT heart, etc.).

Mell
08-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Thank you for the response. And bump for more.

Glittersmith
08-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Take back the thee points from shield specialization and put them back into focused rage.