PDA

View Full Version : DK tank gem/enchant/specc help

Waogun
08-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey, Im a pretty new dk tank and i im in need of some advice in gems/enchants/specc since im starting to progress in ulduar atm.

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Cirith)

I have no clue what to aim for so ive just put out stamina gems atm and i belive i need more threat/expertise thats what ppl says, and do i have use for getting more def than 540 ?
Ive tried to read alot in here but i cant find clues for this patch so please help, i hope my tank gear appears at my armory otherwise it will in a while!

madpala
08-11-2009, 04:47 PM
hi if bin tanking on my druid alot and found out i need expertise and hitrating like a rogue but sinds youre a dk you aslo have to look for defense dodge and parry to get youre avoidens up my main alt is my pali got 178hitrating and 24expertise atm and not even the rogue in my guild can take agro from me zo when you have 540/550defense try and look for dodge and parry also but expertise and hit rating also

Missgunst
08-12-2009, 03:57 AM
You did everything right up until now, although I'd always take expertise / stamina gem for Meta. Using all Stamina gems is fine, higher HP pool is always easier to heal. Getting more defense through sockets isn't good, you should not do that.
Your Hitrating is amazing and you will never get that back since it gets worse with better gear, no need to take some hit gems. You could gem for expertise to get to 26 for the first soft cap, but again Stam is > all.