PDA

View Full Version : My Situation (Advice Needed!)

Rèdshift
08-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Hello there, Tankspot.
I am not so very new to tanking in general, but as these things usually start out, it has always been a "play around with it" sort of off spec. I experienced the raid content through YS in WotLK as a holy paladin, which wasn't a problem...until I was recruited by one of my server's top guilds, <Reforged> as a paladin tank! You can imagine my surprise.

As someone who's not new to the idea of tanking, I didn't freak out - however, if I'm going to be a hardcore tank paladin (never thought I'd say those words) I need to catch up on the theory and rhythm of it all. If you can give me any advice on my talent specialization, gems (other than the fact that I should bump up to epic - I'm working on it), or any other useful tips I can use at this awkward juncture - please lend me a helping hand.

BTW - Armory hasn't updated my glyphs when I changed them last night. I'm running vengeance, divine plea, and righteous defense.

My armory link is
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=R%C3%A8dshift)

Again, thanks a lot!
-Red