PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what to do to help my heals...

Endevor
08-11-2009, 08:54 AM
So, I just came back to WoW after a 3 month break due to some crazy RL drama. I was in a great raiding guild and was the main warrior tank. After 3 months though I fell way to far behind in gear and they had replaced me so I went back to my old server to play with friends and raid a lot less.

Now for my issue...the guild that I'm in is lacking a solid core of good healers, and I'm trying to figure out if there is anything more that I can do to help them out a bit. So, I come to you my fellow tanks for a different set of eyes to browse over my bear.

My armory is: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korialstrasz&n=Endevor)

I know I'm a bit over on hit and have a cloak that I plan on switching to that will drop the hit for a bit more expertise. Also, Im not an enchanter anymore as it shows on one of my rings and I am not missing an enchant on the other.

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions and opinions.

Griff
08-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Gear and spec look fine and you've got a solid health pool so unless you're standing in the fire alot, your healers need some work.

You might consider a blood draining enchant for your weapon - it might tip the balance.