PDA

View Full Version : Problems with getting parried

Kyndas
08-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Here is my armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Kyndas)

As i have started getting my T7 gear from emblems and naxx, i have noticed i am getting parried a lot more by bosses. This includes devastates, shield slams, etc. For example, i was MT for 10man OS and on first boss, it took me 6 swings with devastate before i was not parried.

Something is wrong with my build and need some advice on what to improve. If the parries happen early in a fight, i get rage starved and dps ends up pulling aggro.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Kyndas

Glittersmith
08-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Your expertise is very low, you should bump it up to 26 to get to the expertise soft cap (boss dodges removed), to eliminate parries from the boss altogether you need 55-56, not really sure which one it is.

But 6 parries of devastate in a row is just bad luck.

Lizana
08-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Stack some expertise, parries go bye bye... well the at least get reduced to a manageable level...

vine
08-09-2009, 09:37 AM
^^ This, regem for expertise. Also why are you gemming for strength? Expertise and hit will give you much better threat than boosting your AP: you need to actually hit the target before you can generate threat.