PDA

View Full Version : Getting more HP.

mrllama254
08-06-2009, 09:25 AM
A link to my armory to start things off: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&n=Xoltor)

I hit 80 a while ago but I took a break from WoW before Ulduar came. Now that I am back I was wondering what I can do to get more hp. I am always being kicked or doubted by members of groups for heroic dungeons before they even start just because I only have 24k. I know skill-wise that I can keep threat well and the few heroics that I have done, (VH, Nexus) have gone relatively well.

I have read a few gear guides but it seems that I need to nab a few items from heroics that I apparently can not yet tank. I am asking kindly for any advice or input on what I should do to make my character more geared for heroics without actually doing them.

morelore
08-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Finishing socketing and enchanting your gear will probably have more of an effect on your ability to get pugs than anything else.

24k is fine for heroics but bear in mind that with the new release there's a lot of endgame raid tanks also in the "pug pool" and you look pretty terrible against a 35k unbuffed ulduar tank.