PDA

View Full Version : makes no sense health issues on my dk

Zenithius
08-02-2009, 11:12 AM
hi all just changed my spec to unholy went to CoT timed run and in space of 10 seconds took 60K damage. Im defence capped have about 25% dodge and about 19% parry. Unbuffed i have 31K health and was just asking if anyone could cast some light on why i would take so much damage in such a short time frame

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Zenithius)

this is really starting to frustrate me and not enjoy the game anymore regards Zenny

Gravy
08-02-2009, 11:15 AM
The better question is, What hit you that hard?

Zenithius
08-02-2009, 11:23 AM
was just the mobs wen you go inside with arthas at the town hall place so nothing which in truth should hit so damn hard. its annoying as my gear isnt bad yet i might aswell be wearing lvl 1 gear at the minute

Gravy
08-02-2009, 11:30 AM
The Infinite guys? The Adversaries have a hard hitting ability (About 12-14k) called Void Strike (Void Strike - Spell - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=52633)). You probably just got hit by two of them at the same time and your healer wasn't pre-healing properly (Or didn't react in time if he was being lazy)

geros
08-02-2009, 11:31 AM
we're talking about the unholy spec without blade barrier, toughness, nor anticipation right?

The loss of 5% damage reduction, 15% armor, and 5% avoidance might account for it. You could've also been in the wrong presence by accident.

Zivh
08-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Your Unholy spec is straight DPS, not tanking.

Zenithius
08-04-2009, 09:07 AM
iv reverted back to a frost spec i got from a site called ensidia seems to have made massive improvements to my health. also altered my rotations and threat doesnt seem an issue. i appreciate everyones feedback on this matter

regards zenithius

Hades
08-05-2009, 01:15 AM
Interesting, or at least the blood portion. Admittedly frost is kinda RP starved, but Scent of Blood doesn't really make enough of a difference. IMO, you're better off putting those three points into Bladed Armor. As for CoT, I don't know. My first time through CoS, I was trying to tank on Heroic. Oh my gosh. It was nasty.

Zenithius
08-11-2009, 01:28 PM
ok hades cheers i am gonna alter my spec a bit :)