PDA

View Full Version : Rate my Armory.

Gordonoth
08-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Hey. Im a pally tank. My guild has just finished Naxx 10 and got it cleared but we have been progressing quickly and i am hoping that we will see ulduar soon (FL down, but that doesnt count =p)

Considering this i am looking to tweek my gear so that i am ready to start on some of the Ulduar 10 bosses. This includes enchants and gems and dropps which i can optain relativly easily. I only run 10 mans not 25 mans.

So, looking at my armory what problems might i run into in ULD 10? and if there are any major problems how could i fix this.

Notes:
-The stam trinket is one i have been trying to replace wiith Essance trinket from one of the spider ones, but it hasnt dropped (yet)

-I use the 30 stam enchant on my shoulders because i prefer it to the def/dodge enchant. I have been having some discussions with tanks i know who dont agree with it but i prefer it.

- I noticed that i had my engi enchants on my stuff. I realise that i can replace these once we hit harder content but i preffer the extra pulling offered by the hand rockets and the mobility on the boots.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Gordonoth)

Glittersmith
08-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Get the stamina trinket from AN, switch the glove enchant to the armor enchant from your engineering.

Braei
08-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Glyph of divine plea is a must for a pally tank

Gordonoth
08-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Thanks guys. Went to AN and the trinket dropped (finnaly). Dont know how but i was compleatly ignorant of the devine plea glyph and ill go and get that now. Thanks ppl for the help. =)

Ryoku
08-03-2009, 01:55 AM
It would aswell get the minor glyphe sense the undead, and for the major glaphe i would add the one for +10 expertise when having the seal of vengence on.
Furthermore you could consider moving the 3 points out of divinity into divine sacrifice and divine guardien.