PDA

View Full Version : [A] EU-Stormrage(PvE) Adrenaline looking for Tanks

Stumps
07-29-2009, 01:45 AM
Adrenaline has opened the door again for new recruits.
While we have been making steady progress in ToC and on Ulduar Hard Modes we have lost some people due real life. And this is the chance for you to become a part of our raidteam!

Our raids:

We raid 3 times a week and expect you to attend most of that.
Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20.00 till 23.30 server time.
On off days we run 10 mans.

Our progress:

10 man Ulduar cleared, only Mimiron, Vezax and Yogg hard modes left (Algalon ofc!)
25 man Ulduar Yogg Saron defeated, Heartbreaker, Iron Council, Hodir and Thorim Hard Modes also beaten

5/5 in 10 and 25 ToC - (4/5 in hard mode 10)

Recruitment:

- Elemental Shaman (2)
- Warlock (1)
- Holy/Disc Priest (1)
- Holy Paladin (1)
- Resto Druid (1)
- Rogue (1)
- DPS Warrior (1)
- DK Tank (1)
- Druid Tank (1)

NB: while this looks a long list, we aren't looking for EVERYTHING on this list...they are options and we are on the look out purely for decently skilled players.

exceptional applications of other classes will of course be looked at as well.

Our promise to you:

We will provide you with a challenging and serious raiding environment in which we strive to clear all available content with all the hard modes available. Simultaneously we will provide a social and friendly atmosphere without too many requirements and obligations.

Prerequisites :

While we raid 'only' 3 times a week we are looking for mature people that enjoy a high standard of raiding quality and being part of a dedicated raidteam. We enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and friendly banter in guildchat, but we expect our raiders to perform at their best during raids. This includes always being up-to-date with tactics, showing your best performance and looking to maximise your character's level of gear and skill at all times. We expect raiders to have optimal raid specs. We also expect you to take part in the guild community and to act as a teamplayer.

Visit our forums to fill out an application form : Adrenaline • Index page (http://www.adrenaline-stormrage.eu/forums)

Thank you for your time to reading this and we hope to see your application soon :)

Stumps
07-31-2009, 03:00 AM
c'mon ;) Tankspot of all places I must be able to find one or two gifted tanks with no ties who are looking for a place to call home. Adrenaline could be such a place for you :D

Stumps
08-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Updated requirements

Stumps
08-06-2009, 10:32 AM
bump

Casz
08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Take alook at your mails :P

Stumps
08-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Bumped, requirements updated to reflect new DPS openings.

Stumps
08-27-2009, 06:23 AM
/bump

Very keen to hear from some talented ranged DPS

shaun2312
08-27-2009, 07:12 AM
Bumpage!

Stumps
09-15-2009, 04:31 AM
requirements updated.

Stumps
10-23-2009, 04:13 AM
bump with new improved requirements.

Venom Rush
10-23-2009, 05:53 AM
I might be looking at finding a new home. I'll browse your forum and send u a pm if I'm interested ;) (I'm a DK Tank)