PDA

View Full Version : Need some help and advise plz!!!!!!

Bonehand
07-28-2009, 12:05 AM
hi can u take a look plz and let me know wat u think befor i say anything
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&n=Bonehand)

Bonehand
07-28-2009, 01:10 AM
am i geming corectly or should i be going for stam??

Skaggi
07-28-2009, 01:14 AM
Without knowing a thing about DKs...

*cough* block items... two of them... *cough*

Cheers!
Skaggi

Bonehand
07-28-2009, 01:24 AM
lol yea i got them for the armour they provide

Bonehand
07-28-2009, 05:28 AM
do i need to hav such high hit or should i gem for stam??

Moridin Of Galakrond
07-28-2009, 05:58 AM
The hit cap is 263 rating (8% hit) and the fact that you are duel wielding, it is higher then that for white hit cap.

I agree on the block items. Those should be #1 priority to get replaced since those are wasted itemizations on those items.

This is just my opinion, and if duel wielding is working for you, more power to you, but duel-wield tanking is sub-optimal. Two-hander tanking is got definite pros that you should consider, Rune Of Stoneskin Gargoyle is great for not needing to gem for defense. Also, it provides 2% stamina. You don't have to worry about the high hit rating requirements for duel wielding as well.

But all said, the hit cap for special attacks is 263 rating or 8% chance.

Also, the cap for expertise is 26 on the character sheet.

vine
07-28-2009, 07:05 PM
I guess you are looking for gear and spec advice, though I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark. If you want feedback please take the time to actually describe your issue or problem. Your sentences would be a lot easier to read if you use punctuation and grammar.

Now onto the gear, you are gemming a lot of pure gems like +16hit and +16dodge. As a tank you want a large healthpool so replacing all those with 8hit+12stam or 8dodge+12stam will net you a lot of health.

Put points into Annihilation so your big hitter, Obliterate, wont consume diseases.
Virulence is a fairly weak tanking talent and more focussed on PvP.