PDA

View Full Version : CST-LF DPS/Healers for Hardmodes. 25 mans

Geist1944
07-22-2009, 11:35 PM
Sad Panda Is in need of some good/dedicated players for our 25 man roster which has started and has done a few Hard Modes. Yogg has been dead before nerf and is a weekly kill and would love some Players that arent affected by summer/schedule changes.

We are in need of certain classes/specs that would love a main raid spot and want to push progression. Sad Panda was created back in burning crusade when all it did was 10 man kara, then built up to do 25s. We kept the core of our raiders, the officers and GM are basically the same since day1. We are highly respected and had some server firsts, we are tied for 1st place on our server, alliance side and want to push to be top We have 30 Fragment of Val'anyr and working on getting our first mace with 3 light yogg this week. One of our 10s are up to Agalon. and our 25 knocked out XT hardmode which was easy same as 4 towers FL, and working on Thorim and hodir which will come soon but need to fill in the the last few spots to continue doing and working on these hardmodes.

We take raiding seriously and frown on people who dont have a valid excuse for not making raid. We recruit to have raiders, raiders that know the class and show up. we keep drama to a minimum, if you have an issue with some1 or something talk to an officer and not just get up and gquit, here we like to discuss things before we take actions. We do officer meetings and guild meetings when necessary to see whats on players minds to better help the guild as a whole.

Classes we would like to have: If your class is not listed drop in an application anyways and il see what i can do. Hunter,rogue,Mage,Dps feral druid, ret pally,holy priest,resto shaman,Holy pally. The list is long but only need a total of 3 dps and 1 healer that are solid just listing a variety of classes that would work.

Server Info: Realm:Madoran. Server Type: Normal, Population: Medium, Timezone: Central Time.

Raid schedule (Central Time Zone): Mondays-Thursdays, Invites go out at 6:30pm First pull is at 7:00PM and raid ends at 11:00PM.

DKP: we do use a dkp type loot system, can explain it on vent.

Rules: make sure you are flasked/food Buffed know how to enchant and gem your gear, always ask questions!! keep vent silent during encounters dont be poor have money for repairs, and have fun, its why we pay to play.

So if you want to raid and know how to play send us an application at Home : Sad Panda - US - Madoran - World of Warcraft - Guild Launch Guild Hosting (http://madoransadpanda.guildlaunch.com) and Get a hold of me ingame mail, Private message i check my stuff Frequenty for A verbal interview, because nothing can beat the word of mouth. Ingame name is Geistreiter hopefully hear from you soon