PDA

View Full Version : Ulduar 10 - Arms WWS/WTF DPS

Arretheil
07-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Wow Web Stats (http://wowwebstats.com/chodw1n5ijscu)

Latest Ulduar 10 we did.

Character Arretheil

Armory Link:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Winterhoof&n=Arretheil)

Landsoul is telling me I should be around 4000. Rawr says about 3800. I averaged about 2300. What am I doing wrong?

Rend -> MS -> OP (or SD if up)

The only other thing I've seen out there is to Bladestorm and/or Slam in gaps, but I can't imagine that's why I'm missing 1500+ dps.

Picked up a new chest tonight (Titanic Fury), but that doesn't change my theoretical DPS significantly. I know I need a new weapon, but again, this one seems like it should put out much more. Outside of a few enchant upgrades (Beserker, +50AP bracers, etc.), what can change up to boost my dps - it must be something simple I'm missing here.

squats
07-21-2009, 09:03 PM
you arnt using all of your SD's. over the whole raid you had 229 SD proc's, you used 199. your also not using slam at all in that whole raid.

Rend(re apply after it falls off)>SD>OP>MS>SLAM

do some math also, take all of you 16 ArP gems and combine them to get the % ARP you are getting from gems, then find out the % of ARP from gear only(no gems) by taking ArP from gear - ArP from gems.

if your ArP from ONLY gear is <30% stop puting ArP gems in your gear.

get rid of crit gems please

Arretheil
07-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Maybe it is the slam thing then. I'll try to work that into the rotation. I find I dont hit every SD mainly due to running around (grab that water elemental! get that spark! etc..) It gets hectic at times, so sometimes I miss a few.

I know my gems are not optimized - I need to redo those - but like I said - even with the current setup, I should be pumping out 3500 - 4000 dps even if I don't regem. At least theoretically. Is Slam and a few missed SDs really the culprit?

Arretheil
07-22-2009, 10:42 AM
One other thing - since i'm mace spec'd - does the 30% you reference include the 15% I get from being maces?

Armor Pen from gear only (no gems) without mace spec (and battle stance) is about 19-20%.