PDA

View Full Version : [H]Progression Guild for those with limited time

Shaidar
07-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Hello,

Firstly let me thank you for taking the time to read our post. I'm GM of the progression guild Completely Differenton the MST PvE realm Terenas. As the title suggests I formed this guild with the intentions of creating a guild for progression raiders who just can't fit more than 4 days of raiding in their lives. Our guild is meant for people who don't have the time to play in the top 100 World guilds any more but can't stand the frustrations you face when you play with more "casual" players. We raid four nights a week for about a month after a new content patch but relax quickly into a Sun/Mon/Wed raiding schedule. In addition to reducing the time commitment from the previous progression guilds I've been in I also decided I wanted to eliminate one more element of them that bothered me, elitism.

It's always bothered me that a substantial amount of the skilled players in this game seem to think that taking a video game more seriously than someone else gives them this right to act like an elitist prick to others around them. I was sick of it and in our guild we search for people who know the difference between knowing you are a good player and wanting others to know you are a good player.

So whether you're an old vanilla raider whose family now takes priority and prevents you from raiding 6 nights a week or a pre nerf KJ veteran whose career has prevented you from dedicating the same time you did in BC, we're hoping you'll join us. These are the caliber of players we seek when we recruit and this is the level of play we expect of anyone in our guild.

Here's the standard information of logistical importance:
Raids: Sun/Mon/Wed (+Thurs after content patches) 6:30-10:30 MST (8:30-12:30 EST)
Progression: WoW Guild Completely Different :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/terenas/Completely+Different)

Our progression is considerably slower than I would like (or obviously I wouldn't be recruiting) but as far as what you can expect in the future our goal is to be at about top 300 world with our schedule. Most importantly our goal is to make sure we surround ourselves with skilled players so that no one feels like they are carrying others through this content.

If you have any questions about our guild or recruitment please talk to Semanthe or myself in game.

Cheers,
-Shaidar of Terenas, GM of Completely Different