PDA

View Full Version : Gear Check 25 Uldaur

Alea
07-20-2009, 06:33 AM
Hi there,

I am back again to just ensure I am on the right track. I have been running Uldaur 10/25 for a while now, and have been very selective of the gear I have chosen. Though we have recently started taking down the tier bosses no pally tokens have yet dropped. Recently purchased my 8.5 chest day before we took down Hodir.

If you have a moment to give me your opinion on my gear choices it would be greatly appreciated. I have the worse luck on the fact none of the tanking trinkets have dropped yet either.

Am I stacking too much dodge? should I incorporate more block?

I do not have a threat problem. I usually run with another pally and either bear or Warrior.

MT XT, Ignis and Steel breaker and just started Thorium where I run the hallway gauntlet. On 10 man MT same bosses but go ret for Hodir and General, xt hard mode as other pally has no dps set.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shu%27halo&n=Trinidi)

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for time.

Alea
07-21-2009, 10:49 AM
I would love someones input. If I am going the correct direction or not. I am Facing harder 25 man Ulduar bosses, such as thorium, Mimiron, General and Yogg, I trying to read everything possible, but sometimes to have someone say yeah your going in the right direction or you might want to try this can be crutial. These fights I have seen all but Yogg on 10 man with my tanka nd have completed then on my mage. Ranged dps and tank are 2 totally different beasts.

Thank you if you can offer me any advice.

Thanks

Xeridae
07-21-2009, 10:54 AM
I think it depends on the reasons why you are dying in boss fights? Is it because your healers can't keep up or is it because people need to learn the fights better? Is dps lacking?

It is pretty obvious when the tank is not geared enough for a fight because everyone else will be up when you go down or at least they should be. If you aren't going down within the first minute or so you should be geared enough.

That's just a general observation sorry I'm not more specific.