PDA

View Full Version : [A]PVE - Suramar - Magically Malicious LF Tanks+

Ryza
07-20-2009, 12:37 AM
<Magically Malicious>

...is an Alliance reroll guild that was formed on the Suramar server, 2 weeks before the release of 2.3. Our leadership has experience ranging from MC through Sunwell, and now Naxx 25 through Sartharion 3 Drakes 10 and 25man. We are currently focused on progression in Ulduar and have cleared 13/14 bosses (25man). From day one, we have gathered talented and experienced players from a variety of realms and have progressed rather quickly through all 25-man content. We'd like to start working on Crusader's Coliseum Heroics very shortly.

While having a hardcore mentality and focusing on progression, our plan is to provide a more casual raiding schedule by raiding 4 days per week at 7pm PST ending no later than 11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Wed/Thur. We're looking for individuals who can make 75% of our raids, our focus is on progression and having fun, to do that we need consistent and reliable raiders. We are dedicated to progression while also showing you don't have to be a 6 day a week guild to the be the best. We also understand that you time outside of raiding should be spent doing what you enjoy doing... as such, the guild provides Fish Feasts for raids, as well as flasks for 15g each. We also cover enchants and gems to main raiding gear (sorry off-sets), and guild repairs during raids.

We are in current need of a few key players to round out our raiding roster, and we're looking at all classes/builds. We just ask that you know your class, do your homework, and are ready to raid!

Specifically we're looking for a few more skilled dps - rogues, shaman, mages, s.priest, boomkin - a few healers of any class, although would prefer priest, pallies, and shaman. Also still looking for a feral druid who's comfortable with about 75-80% dpsing time, and 20-25% tanking time.

Our current raid times are:

Sunday: 7-11 PST
Monday: 7-11 PST
Tuesday: OPTIONAL 7-11 10man
Wednesday: 7-11 PST
Thursday: 7-11 PST
Friday: OPTIONAL 7-11 10man
Saturday: OFF

If you feel you are an exceptional player, please feel free to contact us at:

Magically Malicious (http://magicallymalicious.guildlaunch.com)

Or contact an officer in-game:

Officers:
Khaghan
Whalrus
Ryza
Testi
Nilia
Kecharaa
Lukario

Progression
Crusader's Coliseum - 10 & 25 Cleared, no Heroics yet.
Ulduar 25: 13/14

Ryza
07-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Still looking for a druid and/or pally tank, and a couple more healers.

Ryza
08-09-2009, 10:46 PM
bump for class need changes

Banx
09-07-2009, 12:02 AM
If you're still looking for a fuzzy tank, I'll be more than happy to come play with you guys.

I've been playing since release, have raiding experience since the release of MC and AQ, and have been through to Yogg 10m and Mim 25m.

Let me know and drop me an in-game mail, or I'll try to hunt you down.

If not, happy hunting!

Ryza
09-08-2009, 12:51 PM
I do still need a fuzzy dps/tank, and have also edited the original post once again to reflect recruitment need changes.

As always, feel free to contact me in game with any questions.

Thanks!

Ryza
09-18-2009, 06:11 PM
Bump. Still looking for some more reliable healers and dps. :)