Blankadin
07-17-2009, 05:16 PM
<Time Traveler> is recruiting on US-Garrosh -Horde
Simple rules as follows:

No leveling beyond 60
No Blood Elves
No Paladins
No Death Knights
No Glyphs (Glyphs that remove reagent costs excluded ex. Glyph of Levitate)
No Jewelcrafting
No Inscription
No Enchants originating in Burning Crusade or Wrath of the Lich King (Enchant Gloves - Gatherer excluded)
No Professions beyond 300 (Fishing excluded)
No talent points beyond 31

The intention of this guild is to experience the level 60 raid content as it was meant to be, and not just roflstomped by a bunch of 80s looking for some easy gold or looking to fill out their achievement books. Raiding will commence when patch 3.2 goes live.

This will be treated as though it were a late-start guild on an semi-progressed server (ex. MC on farm w/ BoE pieces available from AH, several crafters with rare patterns available for BoE pieces, resist sets) and not as a Bleeding-Edge hardcore progression guild. (i.e. no AQ access until someone in-guild completes scepter chain, must farm own Onyxia Scales in-guild, ect)

Recruitment is currently open, but our classes in lowest attendance are:
Hunter
Rogue
Mage

Send a tell or ingame mail to Tidal (or check with those on in-guild) if you wish to join. Alternatively, post here and I will set up a time to invite you.

Blankadin
07-18-2009, 04:52 PM
/bump

Blankadin
07-21-2009, 01:18 AM
/bump

Blankadin
07-22-2009, 07:29 PM
/bump
This

Blankadin
07-23-2009, 09:47 PM
/cast Resurrection

Blankadin
07-25-2009, 02:25 AM
/cast Resurrection
...This one time, at band camp...

Blankadin
07-26-2009, 05:30 AM
Insert Witty Bump Comment Here

Blankadin
07-27-2009, 08:32 AM
Bump

Blankadin
07-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Bump

Umaril
07-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Hi, I'm very interested in getting involved in your guild. I have no Pre-BC raid experiance, however, I have experiance clearing 10/25 ulduar and so really think I can be an asset to the group.

I'm very curious on a few different things so If you have a chance at anytime and would'nt mind speaking to me in-game or through ventrilo that would be awesome.

Before I ask any questions, I'd like to start to level... are there any specific classes/roles that you guys may need? Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, Prot Warrior, anything I'm very open to making a toon as such.

I currently have 3 level 80 toons on the Azjol-Nerub server (Alliance) 1 of which is a Hunter, a Deathknight Tank, and a Holy Paladin all of which have been involved in top tier raiding. So I can assure you that I will play any role assigned to me well.

Blankadin
07-28-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi, I'm very interested in getting involved in your guild. I have no Pre-BC raid experiance, however, I have experiance clearing 10/25 ulduar and so really think I can be an asset to the group.

I'm very curious on a few different things so If you have a chance at anytime and would'nt mind speaking to me in-game or through ventrilo that would be awesome.

Before I ask any questions, I'd like to start to level... are there any specific classes/roles that you guys may need? Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, Prot Warrior, anything I'm very open to making a toon as such.

I currently have 3 level 80 toons on the Azjol-Nerub server (Alliance) 1 of which is a Hunter, a Deathknight Tank, and a Holy Paladin all of which have been involved in top tier raiding. So I can assure you that I will play any role assigned to me well.
Ingame reply sent! Look for someone on in-game to invite your character.

Blankadin
07-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Bump for great justice!

Blankadin
07-30-2009, 09:40 AM
"Nurse, get the paddles."
"Charging... CLEAR!"

Blankadin
08-03-2009, 11:58 AM
/cast Ancestral Spirit

Blankadin
08-03-2009, 11:47 PM