PDA

View Full Version : [H] Runetotem - PST Progression 13/14 25man

Gentlemen
07-17-2009, 11:01 AM
The J!NX Raid Team (J!NX Guild Forum :: Portal (http://www.jinx.com/guild)) is looking for a few more solid raiders on our 25man team in preparation for the Coliseum. We have cleared all current 10 & 25man content, and are working on Hard Modes.

Current progress:
13/14

Hardmodes:
FL4 - Down
XT - Down
Iron Council (Medium) - Down
Hodir - In progess

10man:
13/14

Hardmodes:
FL - Down
XT - Down
Hodir - Down
Thorim - Down
Iron Council (Hard) - Down
Mimiron - In Progress
Freya - In Progress

Our current needs are as follows:
(updated July 27, 2009)

1 Prot warrior
1 Feral Druid (tank)
1 Resto Druid (MED)
Outstanding Dps!

If you are an outstanding player seeking a serious progression team, I would encourage you to submit an Application. If your class is not listed, you are still welcome to apply. We can usually make room for an exceptional player.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights from 8pm to 12am PST. We also raid 10man Hard Modes on Wednesday and Saturday nights.

Every member of the raid team is expected to be here for nearly every scheduled 25man raid. If you can't keep at least 85% attendance, then please do not apply.

Our raiders are expected to be prepared, with consumables and prior knowledge of each planned encounter. That means you should never show up for a raid without knowing what to expect. If you are unable to ask for help, or fully prepare yourself for difficult raid encounters, then please do not apply.

We expect all of our members to be the quality of player that can lead a raid, or act as class leader; Individual and micromanaged leadership styles are not our way of doing things. We are looking for team players, and mature adults who can show respect to fellow teammates. It is also important to understand that we use vent as a tool to aide us in progression. Mindless chatter and storytelling during raids will not be tolerated.

J!NX is known for its commitment to gaming, and we are looking for like minded players who are ready to experience something incredibly unique and rewarding. This is the opportunity to get in on the ground level of our raid team, with a full time position. If you are ready to take your game to the next level, and experience leading edge progression, then I encourage you to apply.

To learn more about how to apply, head on over to our Recruitment Forum at:
J!NX Guild Forum :: Portal (http://www.jinx.com/guild)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Gentlemen
07-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Still looking for a few good players.

Aceira
07-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Are you guys still looking for a good Hunter? if so i have a few questions... just pm me and ill get back to ya.

Gentlemen
07-23-2009, 05:54 PM
I'll get back to you soon Aceira, in PMs. We've been picking up a few people here and there. Will update this post further after I talk with the other officers (roommates :) )

Updated with needs.

Gentlemen
07-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Monday update.

Gentlemen
07-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Bump.

Gentlemen
08-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Still looking for a few good men.

Gentlemen
08-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Updated openings.

Have room for a few great dps.

Gentlemen
08-18-2009, 04:28 PM
As normal, still looking for a few more!