PDA

View Full Version : macro for shield bash while in battle stance?

defiancex
07-12-2009, 08:32 PM
I am looking to find a way to make a good macro that uses shield bash while in battle stance, i want the macro to basically equip my shield, shield bash, and re-equip my 2hander with 1 button push if that is a possibility, i am new to macros and if anyone knows how to get this to work i would really appreciate the help. =)

Nazhir
07-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Although I'm not sure if a macro like this exists, I know that it cannot be done "with 1 button push". Macros are simply a way of condensing a number of actions into a button so that those actions can be achieved with minimal effort.

At the least, with a macro like this, you would need to press the button 3 times - once to equip your shield, again to shield bash, and then again to equip your two hander.

Hopefully somebody else can provide an exact macro to how this might be achieved.

defiancex
07-13-2009, 01:02 AM
I think it has to do with something like cast sequence or something similar to that, i am not sure exactly how the macro would look though, so if anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated.