PDA

View Full Version : Am I ready for 25 Ulduar?

knoxx
07-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Hey, so I've been alt'ing in for my guilds 25 Ulduars lately, and while I haven't had many huge roles yet (I've been like the second OT) I want to make sure I'm not hurting the raid by being there, as my gear is just ok.

My stats unbuffed are:

HP: 32.8k
Dodge: 20.07%
Parry: 20.54%
Block: 19.52%
Chance to Miss: 6.04%
Hit: 220
Exp: 26

Ok, just a few quick notes on my stats. No, I do not stack parry, I have just had bad luck with upgrades and everyone I get seems to have damn parry rating on it.

Thanks,
Knoxx

Nazhir
07-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Your stats look alright. Parry isn't bad...it just isn't the best. No problem with having a lot of it so long as your other stats don't suffer.

I main tank 25 Ulduar with about 22% dodge, 21.50% parry and 29% block. Your stats look fairly similar, so you shouldn't have problems.

You should consider linking your armory so I can check your build/gear/enchants.

Contrite
07-13-2009, 09:13 AM
(Isn't it linked? The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Knoxx) )

Gear doesn't look that bad to me for a guild just entering into Ulduar 25 content. Personally, there are three things I would question. Enchant on the shoulders (You don't need resilience to be uncrittable, and your stam isn't that bad. Not sure about the trade off- personal choice), chest (should be 275), gloves (hit? personal choice I understand, but still). If you want the extra stam, you could throw the Dragon's eye from your trinket (one is in a blue slot), and put it in a red slot. (12 stam for 8 dodge)