PDA

View Full Version : 33.3k Unbuffed Warrior - Can I do Ulduar 25?

konzine
07-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Hello!

I've posted here a few times before, and I was just kinda wondering what everyone thought about this. Recently I was asked if I wanted to join a 25 man guild and become their new MT. They are full clear on Ulduar other than algalon, but their highest tank has 32.7k Health. It is a paladin. I turned them down as I am running my own 10 man guild and am enjoying it very much.

My question(s) :

1. If I wanted to tank Uldaur 25, could I with my current gear?
2. Due to my high health, should I start going for avoidance?
3. Off topic, but how are we doing prot wise in the PTR :)

My Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Muradin&cn=Harts)

loquatious
07-10-2009, 07:35 AM
holy cow of course you can.

You have 3/4 Valorous, several other 226 items and a ton of gear from ulduar 10.

Sray
07-10-2009, 07:40 AM
As long as you have the skill and understanding of your class, and knowledge of the fights, you can easily MT 25m Ulduar with your gear.
With 33.3k HP Unbuffed, I would definately start moving towards avoidance. EH Is good but eventually it's better to start upping other stats.

oh shit HARTS!?! It's Canie.. we are on the same server.

WTF? lol. When did you down Yogg!

konzine
07-10-2009, 07:50 AM
wow.... small world! we downed him last night, awesome fight I really enjoy it, we attempted IC hard mode got him to 15% and I went down from fusion before the other tank was buffed back up and ready to tank, 17 mins on brez so we called it. We will get it tonight.

well, thanks for the input!

geros
07-10-2009, 08:02 AM
You can most def. tank U25.

As an aside, why don't you go with a green gem in the Ironbark faceguard? With the socket bonus, you end up with the same stam with a green gem but you can gain +8 def rating or +8 hit as a result. Seems like a win-win.

konzine
07-10-2009, 08:36 AM
You can most def. tank U25.

As an aside, why don't you go with a green gem in the Ironbark faceguard? With the socket bonus, you end up with the same stam with a green gem but you can gain +8 def rating or +8 hit as a result. Seems like a win-win.

regemmed. tyvm!