PDA

View Full Version : 25 man hardmodes

shez
07-09-2009, 07:52 AM
We're a 25man raiding guild, raiding 4 nights a week.

Lately we have been losing a few core raiders, raids went shit, but we can still clear ulduar and kill yogg within 3 nights, best was full clear 1 and a half night.

We have been looking at hardmodes, but since raids have been shit, leadership group are very demoralized, we have tried hardmodes, but calling it and say we can't do it after a few attempts.

I really dont' enjoy just normal clearing ulduar every week. I'd prefer wiping for a whole night, even week to get a hardmode done. I know its impractical to except to get any hardmode done in a few attempts. BUt i Also understand some people would rather not spent hours wiping, if we dont' have the best group available.

I know a lot of people in guild would prefer wiping at hardmodes rather than a normal clear, just not the guild management.

I don't think there's an easy solution to this. I've been very upset becuase this for a few weeks. I cannot gquit and i don't want to. Should i just give up fighting for 25man hardmodes and wait for next patch?

Lyelu
07-14-2009, 09:23 AM
If you leave, it's just what everyone else is doing - the summer shuffle. You'll go to another guild, possibly in the same position, and someone else will take your spot, musical chairs. The guilds that survive summer have the most patient players.

Talk to the GL. He/she might know the raid strengths better than you, and might be correct that you don't have the strength for hard modes, at this moment. If you're patient and let them recruit, your guild can be ready soon. Find out if they're recruiting?

shez
07-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah we're recruiting, but recruiting is very hard. reason i don't want to leave is that I have spent A LOT of time in building this guild, but i've stepped down from guild master about 2 years ago, but lately its just upseting me.

I understand we cannot do hardmodes further than xt, hodir and maybe thorim, so i'm happy if we have serious attempts in those.

We have just got xt hm down this week which was good, i guess it gives us a bit of confidence back.

Things are getting better now we've recruited a lot of new trials...although most of them are not at the gear level yet.