PDA

View Full Version : Wanted : Opinions on my warriors setup

Kaoscontrol
07-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Hey guys!

Well i posted a few weeks back about my warriors setup back then as i was struggling holding aggro in heroics and what not. Well i've recently had a few gear switches around, talents etc and generally i just want opinions, as me and some friends gave HoS HC a shot, in which we wiped liike...6 times, and there were many parts in which i jsut totaly lost some of the aggro. So i'm wanting some more opinions on ;

My current gear set - anything i should chop and change? and what to ? (i was thinking about the titansteel helm?) should i swap some gems out for something else? (i know my bracers + hands have nothing in the gem slots so opinions again on what would be best) enchants?

My current Talent tree - any improvements you think could be made? i'm not struggling as badly as i was originally holding aggro when i first posted....but im still losing it!

My current rotation is - Charge - Thunderclap - *lineup* + Shockwave - Shield slam - Revenge - Devestate.
*tab if there are multiple members of the mob*
Thunderclap - Shield Slam - Revenge - Devestate - Cleave.
*same as above if there are more members*
Shockwave is used immediatley after it CD ofc, as is thunderclap.

Anything i can change there?

Base stats - What do i need to increase?

and anything else you can see is amiss, please do mention.

also - How far away am i from being able to tank raids? what else do i need to include gear wise? etc etc.

- Character can ofc be viewed in the armory using the button below my username as always ;).

Many thanks once again members of tankspot! all of your help is greatley appretiated in helping turn this nubcake into something a bit more sustainable in instances/raids.

Kaoscontrol
07-08-2009, 06:37 PM
oh and as another note...i've just this very second updated my talents again...i messed up on a small part it seems....oops!

Ariedan
07-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Do you mean shield *slam* instead of shield bash? Those are both abilities, but I think you might be getting that mixed up.

Kaoscontrol
07-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Sorry! yes Sheild slam...i'll ammend that...its been a long day :rolleyes:

Thedom
07-08-2009, 07:10 PM
As mentioned I will assume you meant shield slam instead of bash as bash won't do terribly much good on the dmg/threat side of the world. Also you use some enchants to help. Just a leg kit, armsman on gloves, stam on boots instead, stam on bracers, def on shield, and at this stage I think it would be in your best interest since you are uncrittable to start stacking stam instead of threat gems because if your dps are in your gear level you should have no trouble holding aggro with the standard rotation. Also I would suggest removing points from cruelty to pick up incite which is a solid dps/threat boost and finish out damage shield because mobs hurting themselves is always helpful especially with deep wounds in your build.

Kaoscontrol
07-08-2009, 07:33 PM
See....I'm still struggling with Threat thats for sure. Not getting nearly enough, and as i've said i keep losing atleast a member of each mob every pull.

Last time i posted up, it was suggested that i put ice walker on my boots, as i have done, and get my expertise up. Would you say this is still the case needed? or should i forget about expertise now?....or even replace my orange gem with expertise? then with all my bleu slots hit it up with the stamina?