PDA

View Full Version : My first Naxx 10 is Wednesday

brownegg
07-05-2009, 08:16 PM
From what I can tell, my stats are more than ok, but I feel like my gemming (lots of +agi and +dodge) is inefficient. Should I try to get to hit and expertise cap instead? Any other suggestions?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Greymane&n=Angstrom)

Irat
07-05-2009, 08:29 PM
You should do fine, a couple of small changes.

-1stly get 40stam on bracers
-You only have 1 dragons eye socket atm.

In terms of gemming Agi/Stam isn’t really a popular choice. You are better of with Dodge/Stam or Def/Stam for avoidance, Exp/Stam for Threat and straight +24Stam for EH. Imo EH is best when you are first learning to tank the fights, avoidance is better once you are comfortable with them.

Exp and Hit are both great for threat, expertise is better until you reach the parry softcap then it is about the same.

xenogriff
07-05-2009, 09:44 PM
u might also want to consider getting a titanium earthguard rign and neck - considering ur a jc, u should be able to at least get the dragon eyes to make them even if u cant get the recipe on ur own

Eraser
07-05-2009, 09:54 PM
In my experiences, unless your group is fairly geared, you'll have no troubles holding threat with what you have. Once your group starts getting the gear they're after and starts doing insanely high amounts of threat, then you want to start looking at exp and hit caps. For now I'd concentrate on avoidance, just because I like to play somewhat of a balanced game.