PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my dps please.

Norch
07-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Im having problems with my dps in 25 ulduar im usually doing like 3k-3.5 and I know im supposed to do more than that with my current gear , also p-lease tell me a good rotation other than quick n dirty arms guide. please and thank you

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Norch)

Leaf
07-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Alot of stuff you could do to improve your dps

You shouldnt aim for Armor penetration at your gear level, you should socket for raw strenght and try to get a hold of a axe/polar for the +5 crit in your talents

(2h mace is something i would only recomend using when ur at full ulduar 25 man gear level, when you get either mace from yogg 10 hardmode or 25 normal & Same with ArP gems)

In your situation would find me a good axe/polar and then resocket all my crit gems to raw STR, and get Berserking on my weapon... it's way to good to pass on even toh it's expensive

I would go back to naxxramas 25 with pug's (or guild) every week just to get those upgrades i need, alot of really good upgrades for you in there.

And why enchant your gear with "less" good enchants, why then farm and farm for exalted Sons of Hodir :S

(1 day of dailys = 500*-700*g)

Kazeyonoma
07-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Even though this is a DPS related question, armory based questions belong in the appropriate forum. Please take a minute to re-read the rules before posting.

Moved.