PDA

View Full Version : Questions, advice and recommendations.

Xez
07-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Greetings,

I have recently decided to spec as arms due to the changes in fury, I felt the penatly was to much for my current gear level to sustain my maximum potential dps. Upon doing this, I have some questions.

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Xez)

First off, I would like to ask whether Anger Management is a talent worth choosing, sometimes during boss fights there are peaks now and then where I do not have enough rage to use my rotation and would believe that this talent is worth taking and would benefit me in the long run would it not?

My rotation is simply: Rend, MS, execute when available, overpower when available then slam. Basically from the Quick 'n Dirty Arms guide.

Next, as you have probably noticed my expertise is sky high, should I replace gear with less expertise orientated stats, whilst doing this though would removing the expertise talents and placing them into anger management or other talents further down the arms tree be a short-term solution for now?

Also as you may have noticed I have way to much haste, as far as I know this makes slam deal less, are there any benefits for haste in the arms tree and should I look to find items with less haste.

Lastly I would like to add, I am curious as to whether I would see a definate benefit of dps if i replaced all/some of my gear sockets/gear with ArP/gems? I have some ArP gemmed items in the belt which contain more ArP but less hit rating, wondering if it would be safe to switch for those.

Thanks for your time in reading my questions, Xez.

Kazeyonoma
07-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Wrong forum, Armory specific/character specific information should be posted to the HALP! forum, please re-read the rules you agreed to before posting new threads.

Moved.

Xez
07-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Ok thanks, sorry must've mis-read it was in a rush at the time as it was late last night. Thanks for the help.