PDA

View Full Version : 25 Man Naxx, can it be done?

nickozrew
07-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Hey guys,
I'd just like some advice on whether I could play a viable role in OT 25man Naxx. Yes, I definetly need to replace a trinket and the bracers/gloves, but this should come with a few 10man runs. Would it be possible with my stats and gear to MT a Naxx 10 also?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldum&n=Amaron)

Thanks alot

orcstar
07-05-2009, 04:11 PM
looks ok, but really get the badge of valor bracers, they shouldn't be that expensive.
also, and with the 40 stamina enchant will be a massive boost to you hp.
Think about getting a titanium earthguard ring.

Defense on shield is better then stamina, if you change that there it means you can socket somewhere else for stamina instead of defense and get more bang for your buck.

Gloves: if you can't find any, go for the kirin'tor exalted gloves, it will only take so much heroics to get there because you're already revered.

Stamina is king, so if you don't become crittable, think about getting the 30 stamina +resilience pvp shoulder enchant.

xenogriff
07-05-2009, 07:08 PM
first : get ur professions up!! BS gives u an additional 2 prismatic sockets - one to gloves and one to bracers, this should help a lot and mining gives u a 50 stamina boost

i would suggest switching the Nerubian Shield Ring for the Titanium Earthguard Ring

like orcstar says, EoV bracers are cheap and should be easy to get and def to shield (its +20 def) will allow u to gem for more stamina elsewhere.

for gloves, if u dont want to get the kirin tor ones, then theres good gloves that drop in heroic gun - if u spam that, u should either be able to get the rep for kirin tor or it will drop, either way u should have a pair of gloves :P

i would disagree with orcstar about the shoulder enchant tho - the enchant u have is better than resilience/sta - u will drop in avoidance if u get that

For the red gems - i prefer the purple gem, regal something or other - its a dodge/sta over the dodge/def gem

Chest enchants - get the defense enchant - its overall much better than +8 stats - the hp/avoidance/threat boost u get from 8 stats isnt that high

You could switch the thread on pants to the 55 sta, 20 agi one considering its tier gear, but thats up to u

I would suggest running reg HoL for the def trinket there if u want extra padding, otherwise pray that ur lucky enough to get the Repelling charge of Thaddius in 10 man - other alternatives are trinket from last boss in SH, 2nd boss in SL or quest reward in Netherstorm, Dabiri's something

i cant see ur talents in armory, so wont be able to say anything about ur talents.