PDA

View Full Version : Fury Warrior In Need of Help

Relzin93
07-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Hello,First before i ask any questions here is my armory The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz+Modan&n=Relzin)

Well, I'v been fury for awhile and i can't figure it out. I put out 1.7k DPS single and i wanna put out more but i don't wanna go Arms i feel more comfortable with Fury and i know it more. Anyways I wanna know how i can get my dps up my Hit is 10.57% and i realize as Fury i need like 420 Hit. Now one of my problems is my rage...I always dont have enough rage,is it because i spam HS too much for single target? My main questions are as followed...

What should i gem/enchant in?Str/Crit Chance/AP/Hit
Whats the best fury warrior rotation thus far for Single target Dps and
Whats the best fury warrior rotation for Multi target dps?
How do i spec my talents so i have enough rage?

Thank you all please Help
Relzin-Khaz Modan

Sray
07-04-2009, 01:53 PM
I felt the same, but Arms once I switched to arms, and gave it a week of learning the rotation and practicing and doing 25m Naxx and 10m Ulduar, I can safely say that I gained almost 400-500 DPS by switching, easily.

Their is no set "Rotation" as Arms, and that is what makes it harder then Fury.. fury was just lol. BT, WW, Proc Slam that I had a mod to tell me when, rinse and repeat.. HS Spam when over 70 rage.

as Arms it's a bit more difficult, and a lot more clicking. You want to start off with Rend, MS, Execute (if procced), and Overpower when it does.

Arms does not have a ROTATION as much as a PRIORITY LIST. I've found it took me a little bit but I am now pulling over 3k DPS in 10m Ulduar with my gear, which IMO is not amazing.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Muradin&n=Canie)

In terms of what to Gem, look at the gems I have in my gear. That's all you need. You gem +16 STR and +8 str / +12stam to fit your Meta socket (if you have one, if no meta socket to complete then go all +16str) as a Human I get +3 Expertise from mace, plus you get around 6 expertise from Arms talents then you have Weapon Mastery that gives +2% that puts me around 27 expertise in actuality.

In your case, 21 expertise as Fury is excellent. you can stop gemming / gearing for it and possibly drop Weapon Mastery if you do go Arms and put it for Improved Execute in the Fury tree.
I really do advise you to go Arms. Fury is really only viable now with full Ulduar gear, and Arms will always have better DPS in 5m / 10m raids.