PDA

View Full Version : Low DPS for dwfury warrior

Vegetto991
07-03-2009, 11:54 AM
I am at a loss, i dont know what to set my talents as correctly,i dont know what armor is best for me, and i cant seem to beat mobs effectively enough with my current 1hd axes, so i am currently using a 2hd ax

here is my armory please help!!

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Warshibalnom)

Apx
07-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Go arms for PVP at any level.
For levelling go prot (trust me).
Thats all I have to tell you. :p

VikingKong
07-04-2009, 02:29 PM
You don't really need any points in Booming Voice or Commanding Presence now so you can just get rid of them. With fast 1h weapons, throwing a few points in Unbridled Wrath isn't a bad idea. When you get the chance, fill out Precision and Flurry. At that point, you should have a lot less trouble doing damage as Fury.

Eventually pick up Bloodthirst, it is the hardest hitting attack warriors have.

At level 39, I wouldn't worry too much about being able to do anything effective. Lvl 30-39 is when your player feels hilariously weak in comparison with everything. Once you are in your 40s, every class becomes much stronger and instances tend to drop greater rewards.

Vegetto991
07-04-2009, 05:59 PM
You don't really need any points in Booming Voice or Commanding Presence now so you can just get rid of them. With fast 1h weapons, throwing a few points in Unbridled Wrath isn't a bad idea. When you get the chance, fill out Precision and Flurry. At that point, you should have a lot less trouble doing damage as Fury.

Eventually pick up Bloodthirst, it is the hardest hitting attack warriors have.

At level 39, I wouldn't worry too much about being able to do anything effective. Lvl 30-39 is when your player feels hilariously weak in comparison with everything. Once you are in your 40s, every class becomes much stronger and instances tend to drop greater rewards.
thanks because i found out i only have 60 dps with my 2hd weapon so i was getting worried that my character completely sucked

Kazeyonoma
07-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Read rules, wrong forum, moved.

Vegetto991
07-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Read rules, wrong forum, moved.

well the discussion says its for tanks so sorry if i misread it

Vegetto991
07-07-2009, 11:02 AM
anyone else have any advice