PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Mod that tracks who got what loot?

Kraul
07-02-2009, 09:10 AM
I didn't get to look around too far, but I didn't find the answer. SO I thought I'd just come out and ask here.

IS there a addon out there that will keep track of who in the raid gets what loot off of each boss?

My guild is casual and we actually have what most would consider a weird loot "system". We don't use any formal system and pretty much let anyone in our raids (inlcuding pugs) roll on any loot. The only rule we have is that we only allow someone to have one "contested" piece of loot per raid night.

So in other words, if two people roll on one item, the one who wins can't roll against anyone else on an item that night. Now if no one else wants an item, then someone who has previously won an item can get it.

We are a primarily small 10 man focused guild. So up until now, keeping tack of who received what was pretty easy. We've grown in size though, and are now working back on 25 man naxx to help gear our guildies who might be a little behind. And keeping track off who got what loot while trying to keep a casual guild moving in a 25 man raid has become challening.

So I guess that's more info than needed! But thanks!

Tobius
07-02-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm sure there are others but I use :

HeadCount - Addons - Curse (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/head-count.aspx)

Guede
07-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Yeah I use HeadCount also .... It's got all the goodies ya need.
Tells ya who was in the raid .... for how long .... the items he or she won.

Blaze Mcgee
07-31-2009, 06:57 AM
I use CT RaidTracker, It was developed by Guild Launch, who also hosts my guilds website. It links directly to our DKP on the site, so i just plug in a string to the new raid i add and it updates dkp, shows who got what items, and for how much. all in all, one of my favorites

Colie
08-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Head Count is awesome. It removes any questions about who won what and when.

Only time it can give false positives is if someone is the DE person. Then they might be shown to have gotten excessive loot.

It also does not show if something was an upgrade for Main or Off Spec. However, other than that, it's an amazing addon

Fayre
08-27-2009, 04:51 PM
You can set items as being disenchanted, banked, or as off-spec in Headcount. Just have to enable the pop-up loot box :)