PDA

View Full Version : Just an overhaul please EEK!

Solonlee
07-01-2009, 08:16 PM
I need y'all to kinda throw ideas my way... what I can do, changes to the spec (its pretty cookie cutter i think)

My armory
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Setek)

I am aware that I need UP... trying to get it in every day. Anything else? Working on a titanguard ring atm too.

Doormat
07-01-2009, 09:57 PM
I would suggest moving 3 points from shield specialization into improved revenge and gag order. You may have noticed this but blocking is a fairly small amount of your mitigation (unless shield block is up, but then why do you need shield specialization?). This will help nicely with caster pulls and interupts with very little loss.

Gear wise:

Your defense is over the 540 crit minimum (more isnt bad but other stats become more important). A nice switch might be the cloak to the crafted Durable Nerubhide Cloak.

Gearwise, the biggest suggestion is to farm and make some of the nice crafted items: Armor Plated Shotgun is BIS currently so make it now, gem it with 24 stamina and forget about your ranged weapon, nerubhide cloak as mentioned, titansteel ring that you mentioned. Also if you can't get the sword from UP then think of getting the axe from the argent tournament.

All in all I don't think you need an overhaul, just keep working at it.