PDA

View Full Version : Where can I, if anywhere, improve?

Fragg
07-01-2009, 05:40 AM
Well hé there everyone,

I've been reading along with the forums for quite some while and was always impressed by the heavily detailed explinations and maths that was gushed out, first of all, thanks a lot for that.

I've been playing WoW far too long and am way too addicted, which basically summed me up for a need to improve on any way I possibly can. I've done quite some heroics, a few raids and am in a semi decent Ulduar guild. Thus far we've progressed halfway through 10-man (no hardmodes or tier bosses down yet) and only a few kills on the first bosses in 25-man.

My WoW-heroes score: 2169
My WoW-armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&cn=Fragg&gn=Heroes)

I do not think there is any bit of gear I can improve outside of raids (correct me if I'm wrong, please!) but is there perhaps anything I can improve in my spec, what should I be going for, anything that should be changed?

Many thanks in advance!

Jaeden
07-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Change your gems out for exp/sta, you need more expertise. Other than that, gears seems ok. I'll let a blood person critique spec, I'm unholy :P

vine
07-04-2009, 04:07 AM
Expertise is very important for Blood tanking, as well as reducing parry-haste. I'd probably try running VoA for the T8 legs, and try to pick up Boundless Ambition from naxx25, those should level out your expertise.

As far as your spec goes: Bloodworms are weak for tanking, I'd be inclined to drop the point from that and take one point out of Morbidity, put them both into Improved Death Strike. Death Strike is your big hitter so you should buff it as much as possible.

Looks good other than that.