PDA

View Full Version : Gem or Enchant Tweaking

Sennex
06-29-2009, 08:23 PM
I am currently wearing the best gear available to me, Drops suck for the most part for me. I just seem to have really bad luck, no biggie, I make sue with what I have, just want to tweak it up some and see what I need to change out.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Durotan&n=Senno)

there is my armory, My rotation/ Priority of moves and all is solid, I jsut have a feeling I can squeeze more out of this gear/ Gem/ Enchant set

Thanks folks!

Rune
06-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Ok well there are some strange gem choices. Hit plus stamina isnt bad so much but would have been better to get def plus stam, you have all three jc jems being non stam.........two for defence and one for strength. Also attack power plus stam gem.

Basically would say use def plus stam for yellow, dodge/agility plus stam in reds. 24 stam in blue. Socket bonuses sometimes worth losing for stam gems.

Would probably sacrifice the +6 dodge in chest for two stam gems.
Legs should be a 24 stam for sure in the blue slot and dump the attack power gem.
Belt doesnt need you to use up a jc jem, replace with 24 stam.
Helm should simply be the 24 stam with the meta. The armour meta is prob better unless you got a huge amt of block.
Chest would be better as 275 health or else if you want def to make requirements (so you can make those jc jems into stam).
Would prob use the jc gem in red of legs with 24 stam in blue. Either that or go for double jc gems in the ruby hare but think you'd be better forget the bonus there, double stamina gem and use the jc elsewhere, maybe in chest.
It's a pity to lose stam socket bonus of hare but the weigh up is 48 stam vs 12+12+9=33 stam plus 8+8=16 dodge/agility for total of 49 stats vs the 48, depends on how you value avoidance vs eh really. And by not using the jc up you can put in the chest.

Also change the attack power on bracers for stamina.
Feet the ench is ok but tuskarrs vitality is better lose a little hp but gain a big runspeed gain which can be wipe saver.