PDA

View Full Version : Am I Ready To Even OT or MT Naxx 10 ??

Kuren
06-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey guys ,

im new to TankSpot i was wondering if any of you experts round here could give me advise on my gear and if im ready for naxx 10 for OT or even MT please help me =]

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&n=Kuren)

Lizana
06-23-2009, 02:41 PM
After a respec, you would be fine to start naxx

Insahnity
06-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Lizana is correct, you need to research specs. Look for 15/5/51 or 5/15/51 specs. Former is for threat issues and is most common, latter is for survivability. Remember, threat is important too.

Gearwise you are progressing well, and are ready for nax once you respec. You should check out other posts to see where you need help, but I'm gonna spoonfeed you here a bit, even though I shouldn't.

-Replace AP/Stam with Str/Stam if you want more AP, STR also adds to BV and is buffed by Kings. AP is for rogues and hunters.
-You are likely to have your helm for a while, work towards getting the helm enchant from Argent Dawn-revered. Somedays I link, but go look it up.
-When you get a good belt, get a belt buckle buckle and gem
-Get started on Sons of Hodir rep! You will need shoulder enchants. PVP one is an option, but I'd recommend the Hodir one first, the PVP one is situational. Heavy Leather Armor patches arent bad either until you get there.
-Consider 22 def to chest on your upgrade. Don't worry about going over 540 def by alot, when you lose your Blues (especially tempered saronite pieces and your gloves), defense will plummet. Overstacking now will keep your def above 540 through upgrades.
-Suck it up and get your smithing to late grandmaster levels, it will allow access to glove and bracer gem slots (on top of enchants).
-Scope out tanking trinkets in heroics, specifically norm HoL, H AN, and H VH.