PDA

View Full Version : hmmm i really need help

ezstar2513
06-23-2009, 12:46 PM
ok this is the problem i have good gear (mainly naxx stuff alittle uld too) right the main thing is i gem enchant this way Def (capped) then i go to do hit (cant cap i'm like 30 off the cap which i beleve is 263) i could lose on stam gems/enchants but then my hp suffers WAY too much i just need a little advice how and where i can improve

this is my armory link plz take a look :D
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&n=Kagema)

ty for readin this and plz be gentle with me XD

Kazeyonoma
06-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Wrong forum.

Read rules please.

Moved.

Jaeden
06-24-2009, 11:56 AM
You have a pretty nice setup of gear, but you are running into the same problem newer DK's start with, which is not doing all of the math on your abilities.

You are using the tanking sigil, which increases defense. You are capped. this is just over 10 defense(53 dr) that you can give up out of gems. Turn that into exp/sta.

Spec:

Until you have T8 gear, your points in black ice can be better spent elsewhere.

Drop the following:

Black Ice - Not a worthy investment until full T8 quality.

Blood Caked Blade - Due to the majority of your melee attacks becoming Rune Strikes, this talent doesn't work as well for tanks, and the Blood Caked Strike can be parry/dodge iirc.

Unholy Command - We don't need a quicker cooldown for it, we can spend those points elsewhere.

Desecration - There is quite a bit of movement for us that will render this marginally useful and points can be put elsewhere.

Wandering Plague - I put 2 points here cause I had left over. For a tank I am not sure of this due to our normally low crit. We have quite a few modifers for critting in talents, BUT, most of those are spell(s) specific.

Add these instead:

Virulence - 3% spell hit. We do quite a bit of non-physical damage.

Reaping - Makes death runes from our Blood strike or Pestilence. Allows for more Scourge Strikes, so more aggro.

Epidemic - Increased duration for disease. This lets the flow for your runes in a tanking rotation flow smoother and prevent falloff.

Ravenous Dead - Increases Strength and Ghoul for overall damage/mitigation increase and a bit of a stronger pet when it's out. The increased Strength also gives more benefit to Impurity.

Dirge - At points in our rotation we need more PR. This will help with that some and give us a little more so we can keep UB up, RS and DC.

Ebon Plaguebringer - Increases the magic damage the mob(s) take by 13% and increases crit by 3% for everything you do.

Improved Unholy Presence - Increased movement speed, mounted or not. Good for traveling and fights requiring movement.

Glyphs:

Glyph of Rune Strike - Increased threat from our Threat ability via the 10% crit.

Glyph of Death and Decay - This or Glyph of Scourge Strike. I personally take dnd glyph for more aoe threat.

Glyph of Bone Shield - Adds more bones to the shield. Damage Reduction.