PDA

View Full Version : Rate Me (Help Me?) :)

Poofie
06-22-2009, 03:17 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Poofie)

So as my defense stands I am sitting at 552, Would 22 agi to cloak be better than the 16 def? (gain more dodge I believe)

My spec/glyphs? Are they okay?

Also, Checking Ciderhelm's armory I noticed he is using the PVP Shoulder enchant as opposed to the dodge/def enchant, but he is the only tank I have seen use it.

In any case, rate me over all please. Curious to see how I stand :O

Vlad
06-22-2009, 03:56 PM
I can comment on your blood spec, you need to move some points into the unholy and frost trees.
Specifically into imp IT and RD, morbidity is really only useful for lowering the CD on dnd esp since you don't have sudden doom points (which is ok since SD is a bit meh IMO). Do you really need Hysteria? or is it for someone else.
In your pants socket for the bonus by putting in a dodge/stam in the red socket, you'll lose 50 health but gain the dodge. Get the tanking sigil, yeah I know you're miles above def cap but you're probably not having threat issues so avoidance is better.
Then you can get another stam trinket to replace your dodge one, essence would be a good stopgap and it'll help your health situation.
I'm pretty sure the def enchant on your cloak is better than 22agi but with the hammering armour is taking lately it's attractive eh :)

Flipski
06-22-2009, 04:52 PM
22 agi would be your best bet as you gain armor which is more ap and also a little bit of dodge.

About your blood spec, take off blood worms, put those 3 in sudden doom. Worms don't help at any amount that would be beneficial to you.

Jaeden
06-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Get the razorscale sigil.

Consider replacing all of your stam gems with dodge/sta for extra avoidance.

Look into another weapon for different stats since you are over on the expertise cap.

Poofie
06-23-2009, 01:55 PM
I can comment on your blood spec, you need to move some points into the unholy and frost trees.
Specifically into imp IT and RD, morbidity is really only useful for lowering the CD on dnd esp since you don't have sudden doom points (which is ok since SD is a bit meh IMO). Do you really need Hysteria? or is it for someone else.
In your pants socket for the bonus by putting in a dodge/stam in the red socket, you'll lose 50 health but gain the dodge. Get the tanking sigil, yeah I know you're miles above def cap but you're probably not having threat issues so avoidance is better.
Then you can get another stam trinket to replace your dodge one, essence would be a good stopgap and it'll help your health situation.
I'm pretty sure the def enchant on your cloak is better than 22agi but with the hammering armour is taking lately it's attractive eh :)

I rarely use my blood spec and actually gonna pick up a frost dps spec, my blood spec was to test some things, but I wasnt enjoying the blood spec for tanking at all <:(