PDA

View Full Version : What should I be stacking at the moment?

MozeR
06-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Been reading a lot of threads on warrior tanking and what stats to stack, and I must say I'm not taking everything in as well as I had hoped. Dodge/block/expertise/hit etc. I'm sure I know what they all do and mean, but what exactly should I be going for right about now? I pretty much just got done gearing from Heroics ('cept my bracers, they're garbo =/ ), and I'm moving into Naxx, OS, etc.

Here's mah armory ...The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalvengyr&n=Mozer)

HALP! =]

Edit: Not sure why armory shows me at 533 def ... at 543 in game. -.-

Warlikes
06-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Well the first thing you should do is get your gear enchanted. Your missing enchants on about half your gear. After that run heroic old kingdom for a bracer upgrade and then just focus on getting your EH up. I would also recommend building a threat set that is focused on hit and expertise on the side separate from your progression set once you have enough gear.

Also get rid of that atk power gem in your gun. If you feel the need to use a purple gem use the expertise/stamina gem

MozeR
06-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Yea I was holding off on enchants b/c i was getting new gear every day it seemed like, but I'll get right on it now. And my EH right now is 72551.53, if I used the calculator right. Is that good/bad? What should I be aiming for?

Warlikes
06-21-2009, 10:12 PM
There is no specific amount for you to aim for. Just get as much as you can as a warrior you really should not have any threat problems on boss fights even with low hit/expertise. The only fights that you should have threat problems on is Malygos and Hodir. Both of these you should probably create a set of gear for.

To help you compare my warrior in full pre-hard mode ulduar gear is at around 110000 EH.