PDA

View Full Version : [A] (PVE) Feeling Left Out ?

Norik
06-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Lost?
Tired of not seeing content?
Wishing you could see content and still maintain your personal life without sacrificing one or the other?

I have been there and I know how you feel. Well if I may have a moment of your time, I just might have a solution for you.
Unknown Entity is a long-standing raiding guild on Cenarion Circle. We're not hard core, in that we only raid 3 days a week, and raiders are not required to have 100% participation. However, we do expect them to show up as much as possible, and to have and spend the time needed to prepare for raids. We're here to raid (and have a good time doing it!), and if you want to join, you should be, too.

Our raiding times are 5pm-9pm Friday, Sunday, and Monday (although Friday raids can sometimes go to 10pm). (Cenarion Circle is on Pacific time.) You should be able to make at least two of those days on a reliable basis.

We are currently looking for all classes. We want to be able to provide a stable raid environment that is not dependant on a few key individuals showing up. The more the merrier.
Exceptional individuals are always welcome to apply.

Applicants should have previous raiding experience, although quick learners are fine. As we're currently working our way through Ulduar, gear will be needed to match the content we're looking for. (although good play is more important than good gear, Ulduar has some pretty hefty requirements). We'd like to see applicants who can match our better raiders.

If we match your time and approach, and you think you're up to the challenge, please apply at our website:

Unknown Entity - Online Application (http://unknownentity.dkpsystem.com/app.php?apptypeid=1)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, in game, or on the UE website.

Norik
06-28-2009, 07:19 AM
One bump as this post actually worked over all the other places I posted.