PDA

View Full Version : DK Tank (Frost) LF casual weekend raiding

Deadmarsh
06-19-2009, 09:08 PM
I am a (Alliance) DK frost-spec tank with 31.5K unbuffed health and a 2296 gear score on WoW-Heroes.com currently on Lightbringer server.

I am looking for a weekend raid guild doing Uld10/25 in the evenings (7-8 PM start time, Pacific Time Zone). The style of guild that I prefer is a relaxed, casual guild that values having fun and enjoying the game first and foremost but takes raiding seriously and wants to progress.

I was previously the MT and guild leader of Immortal Legion on Lightbringer but my work schedule has changed and I can no longer make the guild's raid times. I have experience with all content up to the first 7 bosses in Ulduar.

Thus far, I have been unable to find a guild that fits the playstyle / play times I am looking for and has a spot open for a DK tank. I do have DPS gear and am willing to DPS if needed to help the raid succeed but my tank gear is superior and I made this toon to tank, so I am hoping to find a good guild that is a fit for me. I'm not looking for a leadership position, just a chance to tank and have fun.

My wife also has a holy priest of a similar gear level and she would likely follow me as well although she is only a part-time raider.

IRL I am 34, a white collar professional who works for a two-way radio company in Soutern California. I am easy going and get along well with most everyone.

Please contact me if you are interested in having me or if you'd like more information. Thanks!