PDA

View Full Version : A paladin looking for guidance

mytuo
06-19-2009, 01:00 PM
I would like you guys (as the best in the business) to tell me in wich instances as instances i reffer to raids can i tank now with my armors / talent build

There's the armory link The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Dpacifier)

All help and replies will be highly appriciated
Thank you in advance :o

Alent
06-19-2009, 01:03 PM
#1: Lose seals of the pure and go deeper into ret with those points.

#2: Caught in DPS gear.

#3: 1/2 improved judgements, not 2/2. 2/2 is a waste of a talent point because of how the 969 rotation works.

#4: reckoning is useless. Move the points from it to somewhere/anywhere else. I'd put them into Div Sac, Divine Guardian and Judgements of the Just.

mytuo
06-19-2009, 01:07 PM
i dont know how the armory caught me in retribution gear ... i should be in my tanking gear , thank u for the dps advice , tho i went a bit for pvp , i would like u to see (if u have the patience till the armory updates 2morrow or now ) my tanking gear and discuss it because i really think i got "overblocked"

mytuo
06-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Changed back the way it should be , take a look please ! :D

Alent
06-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Once you replace your Parry gems with ~anything~ else, you should be fine to tank all of T7 content with that, I'd think. My preferred "red" gem of choice is Shifting Twilight Opal.

You could stand to bring your avoidance up in general. Block value isn't to be focused on but if you've got it there's no point replacing it unless you have an equal or better piece of gear.

the Spec suggestions I gave still go, by the by. Those were for your prot spec.

mytuo
06-19-2009, 02:00 PM
you see no way of me tanking naxx 25 ulduar 10 , or if u see one , tell me how to do it , i really appriciate ur oppinions :)

mytuo
06-19-2009, 02:18 PM
well whoever else feels like sharing their oppinion of my gear and where can i go with it , please do it here :)

P.S : I know double posting ain't cool ...