PDA

View Full Version : How am I going?

Vladrake
06-18-2009, 12:50 AM
Been looking at a few other paladin tanks and some gem/use different gear than I, that I could use (Some I even have)
Here is a link to my armory
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=Vladrake)

My main question is about the libram and trinkets. The ones I am using are all ilevel 200 and what I beleved to be the best trinkets until the one of 25man Ignis, and the one of 25man Yogg, and until the libram from 25man Yogg.

In my bag right now I have libram of resugance (sp to conc) and defenders code (armor + use gain dodge)

Should i use 1 (or both) of them and is there any trinket upgrades from 10man ulduar I should look for, my guild is currently 10/13 boss's in 10man ulduar up to mimiron and starting on 25 soon.

Other than that my basic questions are have I gemd/enchanted right. And do you suggest any changes in gear I could get now? (i.e for better itemisation)

Also heres my friends armory, he's what got me worried since he has gemd/enchanted differently to me and is using the conc libram, though he is more geared than me as his guild is in 25man ulduar.
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Unos)

Stephanius
06-18-2009, 03:49 AM
I find nothing at all wrong with your gemming and enchanting.

I am using exactly the same libram and trinkets in Ulduar25 (for Naxx25 farming I used a BV set and grim toll/mirror of truth). Of course the Ulduar big +stam trinkets are nice for the Ulduar EH challenge, but until we get those we have to make do with the previous stuff.

I don't think that using the consecration libram or the defenders code will really help. The consecration libram is situational, fully AoE effective while the block libram is single target tps+mitigation.

The BoE craftable belt and boots and BoE drops Northern Barrier and BV ring (see my armory link for Stephanius) may be an option, depending on how much gold you got spare.

Your buddies enchanting and gemming seems a bit weird, all over the map. Even though he has Ulduar25 gear his +hit and +expertise is bad. I even see a parry gem no-no there. I'd recommend that you don't take him as your example. =]