PDA

View Full Version : How am i doing?

Epicopter
06-17-2009, 10:01 AM
I just hit 80 on monday and was just wondering how you guys think I am doing in terms of gear. I'm defense capped but my hp is still low so people are discouraged when i join a heroic group, I know i can tank heroics though so far I've tanked DTK, VH, AN, UP. I was also wondering if theres anything I could do to get my hp up, thanks.

Molohk
06-17-2009, 10:28 AM
You seem to be doing fine, keep farming AN for the stam trinket and UP for the sword. I see you're leveling JCing, so that should help your stam as well. Gear, spec and glyphs are on the right track. I did notice you have a str+stam gem, you are probably better off using expertise+stam until you soft cap expertise.

It seems like some servers are being a bit elitist when it comes a tank's health for heroics, it's kind of silly, and all I can advice is to advertise your health including commanding shout, and maybe even pack some stam scrolls in case you don't get a priest in your group, lol.

Jaeden
06-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Being a Death Knight tank, I know how you feel. I had it a little worse since I often got "DK thinks he can tank, lol" or "get on your warrior and you can come" but you just have to do what I did...Persevere.

It took time, but word of mouth got around, guildies requested me to come in to tank, etc.

You just have to be perfect ;)