PDA

View Full Version : [A]PvP(US) Engrish School - 13/14

Psychoicy
06-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Engrish School offers a unique raiding experience unlike other raids on Dark Iron. We are serious but striking a fine balance between hardcore raiding and real life. Yes, you can have the cake and eat it too; it is not easy, and you have to work hard to earn it.

We raid Saturday 1-6pm and Monday 6-10pm PST. Yes, we only raid 9 hours, but we are extremely efficient in getting things done.

We are looking for:
One elemental shaman
One DPS warrior
One retribution paladin
One warlock

We will also consider exceptional raiders regardless of their classes, as our raid spots, like our loots, are determined by supply and demand; the more valuable player will always get the spot.

For Engrish School, a player is valuable if they:
1. Are knowledgeable in your character and demonstrate high level of skill.
2. Personable. We value a player's likability at the same importance as their skill. Be ready for the plethora of dirty jokes and sarcasm.
3. Raid sustainably. Sine we only raid 9 hours, you will have plenty of time to tend to your real life commitments. There are very little excuse we would accept for not being able to show up and come preared to raid. We aim to recruit raiders who live a balanced lifestyle, ensuring that they won't burn out, run out of money, or get mom/wife/GF agro and disappear.

Engrish School is not:
- A world/server first raid. We aim to stay 3rd or 4th within our alliance.
- A military. We run more like a business or a competitive sport team.

Our website is: Engrish School (http://forums.engrishschool.org/)

Our officers are Labrini, Quiddity, Bieksa, Popper, and Narakh. I can also be reached through AIM: Psychoicy.

Thank you

Psychoicy
06-18-2009, 07:59 PM
I updated the list of classes we are looking for.

law90026
06-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Amg hi Icy!

Temp here >.>

Psychoicy
06-19-2009, 10:09 AM
harro template, are you still on the server or have you moved?

Psychoicy
06-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Bump!

Psychoicy
06-27-2009, 10:02 PM
I updated (shorten) the list of classes we are looking for. Thank you for the interests. ^_^