PDA

View Full Version : What should I work on next?

Fila
06-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Ok, its been awhile since I posted my armory spec and asked for advice so here it is again. The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&n=Fila) I have had some issues holding agro on more than 2 Mobs at a time, but I just added the Badge Bracers and I am looking to replace my current Hands with the Tier 7 after I collect the badges, unless they drop for me. I also really, really need to get new Shoulders. So that being said which stats should I be most worried about working on at this time? Thanks alot in advance.

Fila
06-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Ok, after 37 views I don't even get a your gear sucks comment? Or did I pose you question incorrectly? :D

Kerchunk
06-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Your threat stats are fair at the moment so you shouldn't really be having issues with that as long as you're not running with DPS who outgear you by 2 tiers of gear.

That said, as your request was very vague you're going to get pretty vague answers. You need to "work on" upgrading your gear. Start with your shoulders, cloak, hands, legs and shield as these are your weakest slots at the moment. Bring your Block down a bit and try to boost your dodge and parry. Get more health and armor.

Good luck and have fun!

Blue
06-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Which stats to work on? Ok, looks like you've got some Naxx, and about half of the Heroic instances...maybe a bit low on expertise and hit, but nothing serious.

I'd try the Deep Wounds spec, at this juncture...and maybe play around with some glyphs for enhancing AoE on dungeon mobs, if you're going to finish/continue the Heroic 5-mans.

I can be more vague, but it's not easy...hah!

Just a feeling, but maybe you need to be hit a little more, to keep your rage up, which will make it easier to keep mob attention...you indicated aoe threat problems...not unusual for us warrs--just means work on pulls, telling your group to wait for you to establish threat, before they "open up"--tab target the ones who start leaving you--heroic throw the caster who won't come to you--etc. You know, the mechanics...equipment will only take us so far, then...

Sorry if this isn't what you are asking, or if you already know all this...just going out on a limb here, as this is what I'm currently dealing with, myself...

Good hunting!!

Fila
06-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Blue and Kerchunk, Yup thats what I was looking for. My luck with drops has been gear with Block Rating but you got to take what you can get to start. I did get the Valorous Siegebreaker Gauntlets last night and I put (2) +16 def gems in so that will help my hit and keep me above 540.