PDA

View Full Version : Human Warrior Tank Having threat issues

browdin
06-16-2009, 12:17 AM
I can use all the help that you can give!! I believe that I have a good talent setup but I seem to lose aggro in 5 man heroics. I have problems with multiple adds and holding aggro on them all. Should I add the cleave glyph? Do I need to gem differently? Working on gear! expertise / hit are they high enough? Thanks for anything constructive. Browdin

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Muradin&n=Browdin)

uglybbtoo
06-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Need more info than that are you losing threat to the healer then yeah you have an issue if you are losing it to a mage using blizzard or an arms warrior using lawnmower of death you may not have a problem.

Your typical sequence should be charge in, thunderclap, shockwave, shield slam skull, start tab targetting and whacking off targets ... is this what you are doing?

browdin
06-16-2009, 01:00 AM
I am usually losing threat to the dps'ers, the healer I usually have vigilance on but lately I have been putting it on the highest dps person. That is about the rotation I use. Browdin

uglybbtoo
06-16-2009, 01:15 AM
Are the dps'ers aoe'ing or have you marked a skull and losing that?

browdin
06-16-2009, 01:57 AM
I usually do not lose the skull but the others yes, so yes to aoe's taking aggro from the other mobs. Is this a warrior problem or is there a way I can compensate for the aoe'ers. Browdin

uglybbtoo
06-16-2009, 02:16 AM
You can try moving 2 pts from armoured to the teeth and put them deep wounds but the reality is this is going to be minor because it only takes effect on crits.

You can argue small things for diff glyphs and talents but the reality is none of this is going to make a massive diff it just looks like more practice required.

Krog
06-16-2009, 03:00 AM
Apparently your in entry gear stuff , i dont know if its worth gemming for hit and exp at your level of gear , they are useful for threat in Raid/25's more than 5man's , i'd recon it just you have to spam tab :P