PDA

View Full Version : Improve your Toliet Paper

Lizana
06-12-2009, 10:48 AM
YouTube - Comfort Wipe Commercial

For over a hundred years we've been using toilet tissues the same old way. Now there's a better way with the extended reach and comfortable to use Comfort Wipe™. It grabs and holds the toilet tissue in perfect postions so you can easily wipe yourself. When you're done, just dispense the soiled tissue right in the toilet with the press of a button. Comfort Wipe™ extends your reach a full 18" while the anotomical design follows the contours of your body for perfect cleaning. It's perfect for everyone, especially if you have trouble easily reaching because of physical limitations such as bad shoulder or other mobility litimations. Now you'll never have to touch a dirty toilet tissue!

I cant belive its real....

Comfort Wipe, The Official Site, As Seen On TV (http://comfortwipe.com/)

Kazeyonoma
06-12-2009, 11:28 AM
holy crap that's gross =x

Durandro
06-12-2009, 11:37 AM
That's...rubbish.

I mean seriously, who has trouble using toilet paper? Invalids perhaps, but 'big guys'? Come on...

Edgar
06-12-2009, 06:48 PM
While we're at digusting toilet paper techniques I would like to show you a clip from the German version of wife swap. The video is in german but I will give a rough trans-script the video merely serves as visual aid to "get" the technique this man is using.

YouTube - neuer tipp aus FRAUENTAUSCH!! Hammer!!!! :-)

The intro is saying that the world is in a crisis and the economy is crushed but there's a man with a master plan. He makes a list of things he saves money on, he comes to toilet paper and she interrupts him because he's going into a rant. He thinks she doesn't believe him, saying he saves at toilet paper. So he grabs a role of toilet paper and asks her how much paper she uses when she does number 2, so she roles off some paper to show him. He then rips off one sheet. He then tears off a little corner and pokes a hole in the middle of the remaining sheet with his finger. He then sticks his finger up his pooper. Now the poop is on his finger and he uses the TP to wipe it off his finger (as seen in the video) by pulling it up. He then uses the little ripped of corner to clean under his fingernail.

That my friends is German television at it's best.

Durandro
06-13-2009, 01:49 AM
That's a common army joke here as well, apperently. Didn't think it was true...now I'm wondering.