PDA

View Full Version : HB glyph, rotation help please

Dugii
06-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Hey all, I'm new here :D!

I just picked up the HB glyph, which means I can take Icy Touch out of my rotation. What should my rotation be now that I no longer have to cast Icy Touch? Please post a single target and AoE pull rotation.

Also, now that IT is out, my sigil is completely worthless. Does anyone have any ideas of what I should pick up?

Thank you for your time,
Dugii,
Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Dugii)

P.S. I am always open to criticism, as I believe that is how people grow.

keeprock
06-12-2009, 08:46 AM
I don't think Icy Touch goes away, or the sigil. The way I see it is Howling Blast is for trash mob pulls and Icy Touch is for the boss. Maybe you offtank mobs and never do a boss, so maybe your logic is fine. I don't know.

For AoE pulls I'll use DnD->HB->BB->BB. In an "emergency" I'll skip the DnD. For single target, I'll usually do DnD, IT, and start OB and BS to get the threat going. Later, I'll add in my Plague Strike, after I'm sure I have trumped any ansy nancy dps'ers.

The real key to any pull is to macro /cast !Rune Strike into everything. I don't have any default damage spells on my bar. They are all macros of the spells with Rune Strike macroed in. The 2nd key is to use Frost Strike when Killing Machine procs. You can use an addon to show you when Killing Machine is up.

Your getting a free disease from your HB glyph and Rune Strike is a very good glyph. You might want to switch up the other 2 glyphs for Rune Strike and Frost Strike or otherwise.

Awesome Gear but when are you getting a weapon to match. :p