PDA

View Full Version : Glyph/Talent Tree Input (Ulduar Tanking)

Amillidin
06-11-2009, 01:01 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Amillidin)

I'm not really concerned about my gear/enchants/gems (I know where to go with those) :cool:

It's my Glyphs and more importantly my talent tree that I would like some input on. :o

Currently I have 5/5 in Divinity. I want to spec out of this since healing me doesn't seem to be an issue.:cool:
I have 3/5 in Seals of the Pure. I could move these points else where because I now have the 2 piece bonus from t8. I'm iffy on this one though (steady TPS from this :D)

If I were to take these talents out I'd have 8 points to put else where.:eek:

I was thinking of Divine Guardian/Divine Sacrifice in the Prot tree and Crusade in the Ret tree. :)

Divine Guardian would be nice in situations like razorscale or hodir.:p

Crusade would mean just me moving the extra dmg from corruption to all my attacks. :confused:
This is difficult for me to calculate or even conceptualize. Crusade vs SotP.

For glyphs: I have Glyph of Righteous Defense.
I'm hit capped so I don't think this is useful anymore. :cool:
Any recommendation on the third major glyph?:confused:

Thanks!:D

Stephanius
06-12-2009, 02:27 AM
You don't need:
Seals of the Pure - it's not very effective
Divinity - filler points only
Persuit of Justice - With Tuskar's Vitality you pay 7 sta for minor speed. This is faster, but too expensive considering alternative use of the points.

Stick the points in the retribution tree instead. You want crit and crusade.

The Righteous Defense Glyph is not necessary really. The miss chance is reduced by your +hit and you have two taunts. I use Hammer of the Righteous for a yummy 4rth target, but depending on your perferences Judgement or Exo are also viable.

Cyranus
06-12-2009, 11:38 AM
I use Judgement as my 3rd glyph. and picking up conviction and crusade does add up to more TPS than seals of the pure. The extra damage on Judgement is also a nice threat boost when you get some antsy dps(or just on fights that you can have troubles with threat on- Malygos, OS+3 and Hodir come to mind).